Sausalito Cruise Out
The Sausalito Cruise Out is sold out. Land Cruisers are still very welcome.
Encinal’s cruising fleet will be heading to Schoonmaker’s Marina near Sausalito June 14th – 16th. Schoonmaker’s offers a 380-foot side tie guest dock, easy access to a wonderful beach; French restaurant and you are within a 15 – 20 minute walk to downtown Sausalito.
Friday, June 14th:
• Appetizers’ and cocktails on the docks, dinner on your own
Saturday, June 15th:
• 9AM Breakfast on the Dock
• 6PM Dinner and appetizers at the Sausalito Yacht Club
Sunday, June 16th:
• Departure at your leisure
Dinner at Sausalito Yacht:
• Caesar Salad
• Romaine Hearts, Parmesan Cheese, Focaccia crouton, Anchovy, Caesar Dressing
• Filet Mignon (8oz)
• Wild Mushroom, Brussel Sprouts, Yukon Gold Potato Puree
• Red Wine Jus or Pan Roasted Catch of the Day
• Kale, Wild Rice, Cauliflower Kurma, Toasted Coconut
• Chocolate Lava Cake or Vanilla Ice Cream
*Dinner is $70.00/person
Please send us your entre choices. Sausalito Yacht Club has limited seating this year because they have a members Birthday party that same night. This should make for a fun night, she has a band, and is completely fine with "sharing the club" with members and of course the EYC, so please understand SYC will have to limit dining reservations to 40 people only.
We are required to give SYC the number of attendees and menu choices by June 4th. We cannot issue any refunds after this date should you cancel. Schoonmaker’s harbormaster has reserved the full 380ft dock for our cruise, once that is filled we can place you on our waiting list for additional slips if they come available. We will need your boat length, beam and name.
When docking, Chuck and I will be there to assist you. Please have your fenders on your portside, tie up-bow out and dock from the rear of the dock forward. Once you have landed you will receive your dock key.
To sign up for the Cruise Out please email Chuck or Edie Herro at:
Copyright 2019 Encinal Yacht Club All Rights Reserved Contact Webmaster